- Best-Buys-Tour-Packs – Affordable Seat-in Tour Packages -
Best-Buys-Tour-Packs – Affordable Seat-in Tour Packages
- Package fares are including arrangements only as stated in the itinerary.
- Meals are not included and there is no meal plan add-on
- Subject to availability.
- Child fares are age 3-9 when sharing with 2 paying adults in one twin room of no extra bed
- Tour sequences are subject to change with no prior notice, there could also be last minute changes and same be with no prior notice
- No substitutes to any services in the packages.
- No changes to any services in the packages.
- No replacement to any services in the packages.
- No reserve-for-future-use to any used or unused services in the packages.
- No refund to any used or unused services including hotel room nights
- No name change on a confirmed booking.
- Tour Sequences are subject to last minute changes, Harvest Tours Inc. are not responsible for your any deviations during the tour and so it is highly recommending to stay until the end of the tours
When making booking and to each one room, please indicate;
- Last / First name as in passport which will require to show upon check-in
- Requiring 2 names to booking of twin/double room, 3 names in triple rooms and 4 in quad rooms
- Type of rooms and preference of smoking or non-smoking (on request only)
- Date of arrival and departure, with arrival and departure flight information
- Extension and/or Optional to include
Deposits / Payments
- Airport transfer services are assumed within 8am – 10pm, after hour services are subject to surcharge USD35 per service
- All holidays including Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year Eve and Day, are subject to surcharge USD25 per person plus hotel surcharge if any
- Deposit USD50 per person within 5 days of tour confirmation
- Full balance payment at 21 days prior to arrival* Full payment required upon confirmation if booking is within 21 days to arrival
Changes / Cancellations
Harvest Tours Inc acts only and strictly as a booking agent, Harvest Tours Inc. does not operate any the tour and Harvest Tours Inc. does not hold any liabilities and/or responsibilities with the tours. Please refer Harvest Tours web pages for more details and information
- USD25 administrative fee per booking on any cancellations at 30-22 days to arrival
- USD50 administrative fee per booking on any cancellations at 21-15 days to arrival , plus any charge not recovered from suppliers
- No refund on any cancellations within 14 days to departure, or no show
- No refund on any unused portions of a tour and including any pre and post hotel/tour/transfer service bookings with it
- Tours, which include air tickets, must be cancelled no later than 45 days prior to departure; otherwise full airfare will be charged.
All itinerary pricings are based on fuel prices/coach rates as today and subject to change, surcharges may apply without prior notice, due to fuel and/or other factors.
- Passengers have to be responsible for personal document for Canada (Alien card, passport, Visa, Reentry permit or airline ticket).
- Based on local fire safety regulation, each room not more than 2 beds, 4 people (including Infant). Children between 2-11 years old must share room with at least 2 adults with twin base, except paying full fare can share room with 1 adult.
- All tour arrangement will be subject to the itinerary and Harvest Tours, Inc. accepts no responsibilities for consequences due to neither condition, riots, strikes, damage or loss of travel document and unexpected non-availability of local hotels that are beyond our control. Should any change or delay caused by the above. We will substitute with similar itinerary and hotel accommodation and extra expenses incurred will be responsible by the tour participant without objection.
- Any expenses on the change of the tour program or tour meals at request of the tour participant will be borne by the passengers.
- Harvest Tours, Inc. acts only as agent for the transportation / airline companies and assumes no responsibility for any injury, loss or the independent transportation / airline company, these issue are subjects to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
- We reserve the right to refuse any passengers who may hinder the progress of a tour. The utilized portion of the tour will be refunded on a pro-rata basic.
- Participants should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the government country of the visiting country, including but not limited to immigration and Customs Laws and Regulations. Paradise Vacations will not be responsible for any and all penalties due to any regulations of the government of the visiting country.
- We reserve the right to adjust the tour arrangement your professional travel agent
Travelers Who Need Special Assistance
You must report any disability requiring special attention to Harvest Tours at the time the reservation is made. Harvest Tours will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor is it responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. Most transportation services, including the touring motor coach, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their wellbeing. Motorized scooters are unsuitable for traveling with our tours/packages. This is no exemption of any cancellation policies to any reservations due to the disability matters, nor be any refunds and/or substations to any unused services due to this kind at before and/or during the tour.
What are Best-Buy-Tour-Packs
Best Buy Packs are simply seat-in bus tour packages, multi day-tour packages, in affordable prices
How are Best-Buy-Tour-Packs
Theme park admissions are expensive and self driving is not easy when you are not all familiar with the routes. Considering the attractions and the places, Best Buy Packs are definitely an affordable to see America
Is there a daily tour guide
No, this is more a self-tour.
Or, you might want to consider our other tour products under Escorted Tours where there is an escort on board.
Self Tour? How do I find the transfer on arrival?
No worry, you are to enjoy a holiday and not to look for it. On your arrival, we are including MEET service and often is personal meeting with a sign under your name, so it is not some other name that you need to remember and to look for.
You will be given a passenger itinerary including the information on daily arrangements and contacts.
During the bus tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco, there is semi guide narration on board
Do I need to line up early at Disneyland for the tickets
No, as we are one of the official Disneyland wholesalers and so you will have the advantage of having the actual admission ticket in hand at time you arrive Los Angeles, it is so the time that Disneyland park open is the time to start your Mickey fun.
Who are the passengers
Passengers are mostly Asians and more are the Chinese, tour narrations are so be more in Chinese than English, during the Las Vegas and San Francisco tour routes
Tour sequences are subject to change per arrival day and date
Hotels are subject to change with no prior notice. We do not tell or guarantee the hotels prior to reaching.
How are the hotels
To help keeping the packages be affordable, hotels are moderate category of nothing fancy nor of any First class category, and they are not all in central city area
How about the hotel in Las Vegas
For same above reason that hotels are in Las Vegas downtown area and not in the strip next to all the named hotels. Las Vegas is not a big city and passengers can easy access to strip area
Can I upgrade to better hotels
No, there is no hotel upgrade plan and none of the hotels can be replaced or changeable.
What if I book my own hotel
Yes, it is your choice and you will need to advise the tour guide on board that you are not using the hotel room for the night. However, tour bus does not make additional pick-up or drop-off to your hotel and so you will need to meet the tour, on your own arrangement and expenses, at our scheduled hotel
Are there any meals included
No, meals are not included yet food places are easy to reach during the tour.
Does weather affecting the bus tour route
Yes, bus tour routing are subject to change per traffic situations and any other factors, without prior notice and are not compensable.
Any refund for service not being used and to be replaced
No, all services are non-refundable, cannot be replaced by any other services nor to be reserved to any future use
What if I leave the tour on certain day
Yes and please do advise your tour guide on board. However and for whatever reasons that you are leaving the tour, you are considered forfeiting and there is no refund or compensation to any your unused tour services or portions
Are Best-Buy-Packs be right for me
Definitely, this is a good tour at that prices.
However, this might not be the right tour for you, if you were requesting nice and fancy hotels, expecting daily personal services and attentions, need to read all the exact details before reaching, and willing to pay a lot more money for the tour.
Or, please consider our other tour products, of one level up, under 'Escorted Tours'
Do I need to buy my own insurance
Harvest Tours, Inc. acts only and strictly only as a booking agent, Harvest Tours, Inc. does not operate the tours and Harvest Tours, Inc. is not to hold any liabilities and/or responsibilities with the tours, it is so that we strongly recommend you to buy your own travel and accident insurance.
By Booking with Harvest Tours, Inc.
Agents and Clients are Acknowledging and Accepting all Items, Terms & Conditions here are mentioned of and shall not be limited to.